Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE “Mind Unwynd”
This website https://mindunwynd.com/ (“Website”) is owned and operated by Mindunwynd Technology Pvt Ltd. Your use of the website is an acknowledgement that you have reviewed the terms and conditions (the “Agreement”), agree to comply with and be legally bound thereby. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the website and the services (as defined below). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website and services.
- LLP: “Mind Unwynd”, “Mindunwynd”, “CYT”, “Firm”, “platform”, “we”, “our”, “us”, “Service Provider” or similar terminology are all in reference to Mind Unwynd as a provider of services for the remainder of this document.
- User: “Client”, “user”, “you”, “your” or other similar terminology are all in reference to you as the user of the website as a recipient of our services and resources for the remainder of this document.
- Therapist: “Psychologist”, “Psychological” Wellness Practitioner”, “Clinical psychologist”, “therapist”, “psychiatrist”, “expert”, “consultant”, “coach”, “counsellor”, “mentor”, or similar terminology are all in reference to the therapist.
- Registration: Means your registration with us to allow you to access the platform provided by us.
- Platform: Means the services provided using this website.
- Site: Means the use of this website to obtain access to therapist.
- Services: Means the collective offering like assessment or therapy or counselling, information, advice or any other input for benefit of user as elaborated below.
- Transaction: Means purchase of eligible services on the Mind Unwynd platform; .
Mind Unwynd is an online mental health wellbeing platform that offers clients the ability to connect with certified & verified therapist (who have been authorized by Mind Unwynd to use the platform for delivering their services) and obtain one to one online therapy consultation with any of them depending on your area of concern. All therapists on the Mind Unwynd panel are screened and have active and updated Certificates.
- The platform enables you to connect with a therapist for availing the services.
We assume no responsibility for any act, omission or doing of any therapist. We make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the willingness or ability of a therapist to give advice
- We make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to whether you will find the Services relevant, useful, correct, satisfactory or suitable to for your needs. We do maintain adequate quality control at the time empanelment of the therapist for services regarding their qualification, experience and expertise however, we do advise you to check if any specific service as well as whether a therapist is categorized correctly or matched correctly to you.
- We do not practice counselling or medicine or any other licensed profession, and does not interfere with the practice of medicine or counselling or any other licensed profession by therapists, each of whom is responsible for their services and compliance with the requirements applicable to their profession and license, Mind Unwynd operates the site as an online platform.
- The Therapists are independent providers who are neither our employees nor agents nor representatives. The Platform’s role is limited to enabling the Therapist Services while the Therapist Services themselves are the responsibility of the Therapist who provides them
Privacy and Security:
Your account, representations, conduct and commitments
- You hereby confirm that you are 18 years of age or older, not otherwise incompetent to contract or have the consent of a parent or guardian, and that you are legally able to enter into a contract.
- You hereby confirm and agree that all the information that you provided in or through the Platform, and the information that you will provide in or through the Platform in the future, is accurate, true, current and complete. Furthermore, you agree that during the term of this Agreement you will make sure to maintain and update this information so it will continue to be accurate, current and complete.
- You agree and commit not to interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, any of our systems, services, servers, networks or infrastructure, or any of the Platform’s systems, services, servers, networks or infrastructure, including without limitation obtaining unauthorized access to the aforementioned.
a. unsolicited email and/or advertisement or promotion of goods and services; malicious software or code;
b. unlawful, harassing, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, racist or potentially harmful content;
c. any content that infringes a third party right including intellectual property rights;
d. any content that may cause damage to a third party;
e. any content which may constitute, cause or encourage a criminal action or violate any applicable law.
- You agree and commit not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or ethical code in relation to your use of the Platform and your relationship with the Counsellors and us.
- If you receive any file from us or from a Counsellor whether through the Platform or not, you agree to check and scan this file for any virus or malicious software prior to opening or using this file.
(a) your access to or use of the Platform;
(b) any actions made with your account or Account Access whether by you or by someone else;
(c) your violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement;
(d) non-payment for any of the services (including Counsellor ) which were provided through the Platform;
(e) your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right. This clause shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement
- You confirm and agree to use only credit cards or other payment means (collectively “Payment Means”) which you are duly and fully authorized to use, and that all payment related information that you provided and will provide in the future, to or through the Platform, is accurate, current and correct and will continue to be accurate, current and correct.
- You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your Account on a timely basis and according to the fees schedule, the terms and the rates as published in the Platform. By providing us with your Payment Means you authorize us to bill and charge you through that Payment Means and you agree to maintain valid Payment Means information in your Account information.
Modifications, Termination, Interruption and Disruptions to the Platform:
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that we may modify, suspend, disrupt or discontinue the Platform, any part of the Platform or the use of the Platform, whether to all clients or to you specifically, at any time with or without notice to you. You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any of the aforementioned actions or for any losses or damages that are caused by any of the aforementioned actions.
- The Platform depends on various factors such as software, hardware and tools, either our own or those owned and/or operated by our contractors and suppliers. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the Platform’s reliability and accessibility, you understand and agree that no platform can be 100% reliable and accessible and so we cannot guarantee that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted or that it will be accessible, consistent, timely or error-free at all times.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US. YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS BY US EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- We may change this Agreement by posting modifications on the Platform. Unless otherwise specified by us, all modifications shall be effective upon posting. Therefore, you are encouraged to check the terms of this Agreement frequently. The last update date of this Agreement is posted at the bottom of the Agreement. By using the Platform after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by such changes to the Agreement. If you do not agree to the changes, you must terminate access to the Platform and participation in its services.
- We may freely transfer or assign this Agreement or any of its obligations hereunder.
- The paragraph headings in this Agreement are solely for the sake of convenience and will not be applied in the interpretation of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- clear any doubt, all clauses regarding limitations of liabilities and indemnification shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.